Recent yum update: nedit 'text copy' causes segmentation fault

Hi,

This must be a yum update from the last week or so.

When I open nedit editor, and I mark an area with the mouse,
then whenever I want to copy the text (either via the regular
menu, or with the right-mouse-click menu), nedit gets a
segmentation fault and explodes!!

Any idea what is the cause of this?
Clipboard problems?

Regards,