Maybe a deal on flash drives

I haven't followed the cost of flash drives but DELL seems to be having
a sale on a flash drive that seems good to me so I want to share the
information. The sale is good till 9/19/07.
They are selling San Disk 4GB Cruzer Micro U3 USB Flash drive for $54 (~
$60 dollars shipped) SKU AD0631864

If that seems like a good deal to you you can call them to order at:
1-888-369-3355

I know someone will tell me they can this item cheaper but such is life.
I have an existential map. It has "You are here" written all over it. --
Steven Wright