Re: Multiple wallpapers on different desks

On 9/14/07, Martin Hooper <martin hooper gmail com> wrote:
> I am using KDE - I was wondering if there was any way I could have a
> different wallpaper on each virtual desktop?
>
> --

Yes, with KDE you can.  That is the reason I gave up Gnome and switched.

When you use the configure tool for wallpapers (right click
background, choose "configure desktop", click background.  Note top
pulldown. You simply choose whether the image or slideshow is supposed
to be for all desktops or just one.  It is a feature provided by the
program "kdesktop", which I presume you have installed if you run KDE.

--
Paul E. Johnson
Professor, Political Science