Re: F7 pxeboot installation docs question

Gilboa Davara wrote:
On Thu, 2007-09-13 at 20:49 -0700, Skunk Worx wrote:
On this page :

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/f7/en_US/ap-pxe-server.html

#5 refers to "pxeboot.cfg" as being a file.

On my old FC4 machine, and in several docs on the web, pxeboot.cfg is actually a directory with files in it.

Not sure if the doc is wrong or the pxe infrastructure changed but I thought I'd mention it.

---
John

On both F7 and CentOS5, pxeboot.cfg is a directory while pxelinux.0 is
the actual binary.

- Gilboa

Thanks! bz : 291881