Re: issue with graphics on Intel SIS Mirage 1

Andy Green wrote:

"# Video    Integrated SiS Mirage 1 graphic engine"

Seems to run fine as a server but X11 is unusable due to heavy
vertical banding, distortion and artifacts.

I guess the "distorion and artefacts" is why they called it "mirage" ;-)
 Just kidding, glad you're up and limping anyway.

It *is* funny...and a relief...I'm glad others see this (mirage and all) meaning it's just a software issue as opposed to the hardware being flakey!

---
John