Re: kernel-2.6.22.5-76.fc7

Very interesting. I run all desktops here and have never had a kernel hang at all. The worst thing I have had happen is to have my father have no sound.

Scott

Pierre Lamb wrote:
Downloadd the latest kernel-2.6.22.5-76.fc7 tried to
boot it hangs. No error or dump just locks the my
laptop. It is a Compaq EVO N620c 2GB mem. Is anyone
seeing the same.

http://tv.yahoo.com/