Re: Checklist software, anyone?

On 12/09/2007, Paul Lemmons <paul lemmons tmcaz com> wrote:

>  Look at Kbasket. It may be a little under powered for what you are looking
> for but it can work and is extremely convenient.

Although Basket does have checkmarks, it is more of a graphical toy
than a real boolean data field. For instance, there is no global reset
on checkmarks, nor a keyboard shortcut for toggling them. In any case,
Basket drives me nuts with it placing 'baskets' at different places on
the screen. Basket seems fit for people who organize information
visually, not logically.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il