Re: Checklist software, anyone?

Dotan Cohen wrote:
What checklist software is available for Linux? I use ListPro
extensively on my Dell Axim PDA. As I'm removing the Axim from my
workflow, I need a list manager, preferably one that functions well
under KDE.

I have looked at OOo Writer's outlining, but it is impractical and not
well developed. I use KnowIt for other purposes, but I find that it
makes a poor checklist manager. IQNotes
(http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php/IQNotes?content=29544) seems
to be what I'm looking for, but it is designed for Zaurus and other
PDAs. In KDE-Apps.org I have found 3 list managers but none of them
support hierarchal lists nor checkmarks.

Thanks in advance.

What about Evolutions task lists and groups? It has the advantage of integrating with the calendar for things that are time sensitive and you can hide completed tasks to get the checklist effect.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com