Su du cu Gnome type

I was about to play chess when I noticed in the long list of games there was the thing I wasted time with while waiting to be called to Jury Duty. It is wonderful. You can start easy and then move up to more difficult games. I can do the easy in about 15 minutes. The medium in about 45 minutes and the hard in hours.

This is on F7 of course. I don't think this game was on FC6 or earlier.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User