The Ultimate Web-Browsing machine

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Sun Sep 16 10:32:20 UTC 2007

On Sunday 16 September 2007 7:20:08 am Dotan Cohen wrote:
> On 16/09/2007, Frank Cox <theatre at sasktel.net> wrote:
> > How to use Squid and Privoxy with Fedora Linux.
> >
> > Some of you may be interested in my article, here:
> >
> > http://www.melvilletheatre.com/articles/squid-privoxy/index.html
>
> Thanks, Frank. I stumbled it, so you should see some decent traffic.

Yes, quite interesting. I followed the instructions and will see how it works.

One minor quibble - The squid.conf file you provide seems to be for a
ever-so-slightly older version of squid than the one yum now gives on Fedora
7, and doesn't work as a direct replacement. Apart from that the instructions
are fine.

Chris