Re: convert file.wmv to .wav ?

Matthew Flaschen wrote:
Bob Goodwin wrote:
Ok, that produced a .wav file that plays in Audacity!  It's a large
voice file that needs compression to bring it down to a reasonable size.

You should now be able to easily compress it to Ogg Vorbis or MP3 with
the commands Adalbert Prokop gave.

Matt Flaschen

Yes I understand that. Actually I used Audacity since I wanted to edit the file also. It was a voice file and I was able to reduce it [mp3] to about one tenth of the .wav file size.

Thanks.

Bob Goodwin