Need help reading ms.pst file.

 Michael--

 Before I completely wiped MS from the hd0 I saved contacts.pst but
unfortunately cannot import the file into evolution. My google foo is
still weak due to years of MS, it appears I need to run MS and convert
the file into another format. Anyway to get the information out of the
file without installing MS?

                                    Thank you.