Re: Relay of smtp server

edwardspl ita org mo schrieb:
> Hello Alex,
>
> As the following is okay ?
>
> define(`confAUTH_OPTIONS', `A p')dnl
> TRUST_AUTH_MECH(`EXTERNAL DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5 LOGIN PLAIN')dnl
> define(`confAUTH_MECHANISMS', `EXTERNAL GSSAPI DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5 LOGIN
> PLAIN')dnl
>
> Edward.

"okay" would mean what? The setup is a question about what you want to
achieve and whether the setup will work under each condition.

I feel I gave you a lot of explanations. On the other hand I do not see
from your reply that you really have gone through it by thinking about.
Or do I miss your point?

Alexander