Re: CHROOT Tutorial?

kalinix wrote:

If you want to jail users, than IMO the best way is jailkit :)
(http://olivier.sessink.nl/jailkit/howtos_chroot_shell.html)

If you want to run linux in an chrooted environment, I think you should
have a look at UML (http://user-mode-linux.sourceforge.net/ ) or LFS
(linux from scratch). The LFS manual has very good instructions on how
to create an chrooted environment for linux

HTH,

Thanks!

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.