Re: Setting up a file server for a diskless X-Terminal

Les Mikesell wrote:
I'd expect much better performance with the ltsp approach (running only X on the client with the desktop and apps on the faster machine) than you would have running the 2nd machine as a workstation with everything mounted via NFS.

I don't like the looks of K12LTSP. It seems to limit you to running FC5. I'd like to set this up with F8 when it comes out.

Oh well. It looks like it is not possible to do what I want to do. At least not easily.

--
Derek Tattersall                    tatters newsguy com