Re: Need help reading ms.pst file.

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 23:18:47 +0200, Fred Erickson <frederickson iname com> wrote:

On Sun, 2007-09-16 at 23:27 -0500, Michael P Angell wrote:
 Michael--

 Before I completely wiped MS from the hd0 I saved contacts.pst but
unfortunately cannot import the file into evolution. My google foo is
still weak due to years of MS, it appears I need to run MS and convert
the file into another format. Anyway to get the information out of the
file without installing MS?

                                    Thank you.

Evolution does a good job of importing vi cards - unfortunately, Outlook
(don't know if this applies to the latest version) only will export one
record to a vi card at a time. If you don't have many, this may work.

Fred

you can download outport from
http://roland.dns2go.com/d_stop/public

--