Re: Relay of smtp server

edwardspl ita org mo schrieb:
> Hello Alex,
>
> For the mc file :
> define(`confAUTH_OPTIONS', `A')dnl
> TRUST_AUTH_MECH(`EXTERNAL DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5 LOGIN PLAIN')dnl
> define(`confAUTH_MECHANISMS', `EXTERNAL GSSAPI DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5 LOGIN
> PLAIN')dnl
>
> But now, we just found the IP address of smtp is blocked by the CBL of
> http://cbl.abuseat.org/...
> So, is there any solution ?
>
> Edward.

Hi Edward,

please do not top-post.

Unfortunately you still provide insufficient information to be able to
provide you best help. Did you read the complete list of information I
asked in my last mail? You just go on and repeat a snipplet of
sendmail.mc we already have seen multiple times.

If your mail server IP is already blacklisted in cbl.abuseat.org, then
this is a difficult starting point and a bad base for running mail
services. Why are you listed?

Alexander