Re: [Fedora] Re: Blocking SSH ... BUT...

Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:
Frank Cox wrote:
Would hosts.allow and hosts.deny to do what you want?
sshd is already set in hosts.deny with only our hosts in hosts.allow, however that doesn't stop constant attacks to it. With iptables I can at least drop the connection.

You have some problem. If it's in deny.hosts it can't get to the sshd server, unless you have something wrong on the server.

--
 21:50:04 up 2 days,  9:07,  0 users,  load average: 0.92, 0.37, 0.18