Re: LiveCD installer and home folder

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 05:14:06 +0800
"Hikaru Amano" <kagesenshi 87 gmail com> attempted to state:

> oops , sorry, I forgot to mention that my home folder _is_ on a
> different partition. (i have been using separate partition for so long
> that i forgot it was not default ^_^ )

Install F8T2, boot from your hd, and in your new /etc/fstab file add a
line something like

LABEL=Home      /home ext3        defaults        0 0

where Home is the label of the partition containing your users' home
directories

--
Steven I. Usdansky, PhD
Traveling Geologist