RE: Document Management CentOS

> Can anyone recommend a good Linux document management system?

Tony -

Try "OpenDocMan".  It is a LAMP based system, and is highly configurable.  It defaults to a spreadsheet-like list of files, but can be configured with a tree-like view too. I've been using it for nearly 3 years.

http://www.opendocman.com

PS... I'm a bit biased, since I have invested considerable time in bug fixes and enhancements; my payback to the open-source community.

- Jon

<<winmail.dat>>