Re: question about man pages in Fedora 7

Phill escribió:
I've been using Fedora 7 on my desktop for a few
months now. Recently I noticed that several commands
no longer have man pages. Some of the commands in
question include "cdrecord, mkisofs". Is this by
design or just a mistake?

cdrecord doesn't exist, it's a link to wodim (a fork of cdrecord).

In the case of mkisofs, it's a link to genisofs.

Try "man wodim" and "man genisofs"