Re: MS Visio alternative GNU application?

Hi,

Matthew Saltzman írta:
On Wed, 2007-09-19 at 00:48 -0400, Michael Wiktowy wrote:
On 9/18/07, Mustafa Qasim <alajal gmail com> wrote:
Hello!
         which GNU application can do work like MS Visio for creating
Graphical illuatrations?
I think Dia or KDE's Kivio might be the most direct replacements to Visio.

I used an old version of Visio before Microsoft bought it, Dia is a good replacement.
I don't know Kivio, it might fit just as well.

Best regards,
Zoltán