Re: question about man pages in Fedora 7

Phill wrote:
I've been using Fedora 7 on my desktop for a few
months now. Recently I noticed that several commands
no longer have man pages. Some of the commands in
question include "cdrecord, mkisofs". Is this by
design or just a mistake?

____________________________________________________________________________________ Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell. http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/

I hope it is an error because I do not have man cdrecord either! It never came up but I just checked and it IS missing.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User