RE: fedora-list Digest, Vol 43, Issue 147

I really need some help with a problem I'm having with a Dell 390
Broadcom Nextreme 5754 ethernet driver in Fedora C5

I have the driver from Dell but it requires dkms support which I didn't
install. Has anyone successfully done this?

I downloaded the rpm from Broadcom but when I follow the instructions
the rpmbuild -bb command blows up on me due to
/lib/modules/2.6.15-1.2054_FC5smp/build directory not being available,
its linked and I don't want to delete the link for fear something else
may break.

Any help is much appreciated.

Randy