Re: How best get rid of SELinux?

Beartooth wrote:

See the SELinux FAQ in http://docs.fedoraproject.org.

Well, that's some improvement; I had been breaking my teeth & fingernails against the latest I had found, which was for FC5 -- knowing it was likely out of date ...

Most of the answers still apply.

The GUI at System > Admin > SELinux Management reminds me of the early CD-burning software : great for Alpha Plus Technoids, no doubt, but hopelessly opaque to ordinary users.

Mostly, yeah. This is a very new tool. Will take sometime to mature.

Rahul