Re: Xine borked again

Ric Moore wrote:
Having a helluva problem, AGAIN, with xine and U-tube videos. Last time
I fixed it, in FC6, I used only the freshrpms components. That worked
just fine. Now with FC7 it isn't. <sigh> Which repo seems to be hitting
on a working xine nowadays, to handle .flv files without loss of audio
and/or video stuttering?  Inquiring minds would like to know. :) Ric

Not clear if you mean flv files or streaming, I've had no issues with mplayer on files, or using ffmpeg to turn them into something else.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>