Copying/moving files from a Samba share

I just recently discovered that I'm unable to copy or move files from my Samba server to my WinXP box, but I am able to do everything else (read, create, edit and delete files, copy between directories on the Samba share, and copy/move from WinXP to the share). I wouldn't know where to start looking on how to fix this - has anyone seen this before?