Re: How best get rid of SELinux?

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> That's perhaps because it works for them?

Works very fine for me.  FWIW, the only issue that I've had is with some 3rd
party proprietary software that wasn't designed with SELinux in mind.  Using
the toubleshooting tools I was able to resolve the issues and write the
appropriate rules to get around any problems with future install of that
product.