Re: How best get rid of SELinux?

Mike McCarty wrote:

IMO, it is a buggy pile of crap. And if I may be so bold as to speak
for Gene, that is what "set him off". Having it on one's machine is
demonstrably a cause of:

(1) frustration
(2) failing machines
(3) unnecessary making of "gurus" when we all want Linux easier
for the non-technical user to administer
(4) bloat
(5) more opportunity for defects and exploits

This opinion would be a bit more reliable if you actually had even a minute of experience using SELinux but that's just my opinion.

Rahul