How to play .AU files with Fedora?

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Sep 21 05:29:51 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-09-20 at 23:51 -0500, Mike McCarty wrote:
> Craig White wrote:
> > Is fedoralegacy still alive?
>
> No.
>
> > Is there any point to continue using FC-2 ?
>
> There is exactly as much point as using any Fedora Core
> Release, as far as I can see.
>
> > I barely remember FC-2 except that when initially released, it had a lot
> > of issues.
>
> Just like all the FCx since, AFAICT.
----
I think my point was that CentOS-4 was about Fedora Core 3 (kernel not
that far off from Fedora 2) but it's still getting updates and there's
more packages available too.

see Q-3 on http://download.fedoralegacy.org/

Q. My servers are now complaining about "No mirrors" available. Why?
A. The master repository was deemed stale, and the master repository was
shutdown on February 7th, 2007 for financial reasons. Other Fedora
Legacy repository mirrors should still be up and available, but their
content is now stale and should not be relied upon to keep a system
secure.

Craig