OT: Use Thunderbird to pick up ROOT Mail?

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 21 03:36:14 UTC 2007

I'd like to configure Thunderbird (and/or /root/.forward) so
that e-mail to root shows up in my INBOX, and a filter automatically
puts it into a Thunderbird folder (root). So far, I have not been
successful in this. I have Thunderbird pulling using POP from my
ISP. Anyone have advice?

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.