Re: OT: Use Thunderbird to pick up ROOT Mail?

Mike McCarty wrote:
> I'd like to configure Thunderbird (and/or /root/.forward) so
> that e-mail to root shows up in my INBOX, and a filter automatically
> puts it into a Thunderbird folder (root). So far, I have not been
> successful in this. I have Thunderbird pulling using POP from my
> ISP. Anyone have advice?

Need some clarification.....

You want to "root" on your system to be sent to your INBOX on your system?
Is that part of the goal?  If that is the case, then wouldn't the aliases
file be of value to you?

# Person who should get root's mail
#root:          marc

???