Re: How best get rid of SELinux?

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Note that contrary to your claims upstream has adopted it even before the first 2.6 kernel release and many other distributions are in-fact adopting it as you have agreed with the example of Debian earlier in this thread. Popularity doesn't determine the best choices. Otherwise we would be all running Windows now.

You need to keep you attributions straight, Rahul. You are getting
confused over who said what.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.