Re: OT: Force Thunderbird NEVER to use HTML?

Tim:
>> Open the preferences.  Make the preferences window bigger as some things
>> don't fit, and you don't get a clear indication that only some things

Mike McCarty:
> I made it as big as would fit on my screen.

Ah, yes.  You're using very out-of-date software.  I was forgetting
about you still running FC2.  Which probably means you're using most of
the applications that came with that release, too.

If you want advice on this list, which is chiefly about the current
release, you're going to have to hope that someone else is still using
an ancient version, and can work with you.  Or update to the versions
that other people are using.

Most of us will be using current, or near current versions of software.
We won't have the old stuff to have a look at.  I may still run some
older stuff, but not as old as FC2.  What I remember of the early Fedora
releases, they really sucked up until about FC 3 or 4.  I don't bother
asking for advice how to improve something on my FC4 box, unless it's to
do with moving from FC4 to a current release.

--
[tim bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.4-65.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.