Re: How best get rid of SELinux?

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007, Arthur Pemberton wrote:

That comment doesn't seem to have been written with the intention of
attracting constructive responses. I fear sysadmins who are always
quick to say that they don't have time.

so your suggesting we should make ourselves suffer for no reason just for the hell of it? selinux offeres no, i repeat NO advantage over what our normal security is now.

and lets face it, if a box does get hacked, its hacked and the bastards will run what they want anyway, though have not had a hacked box in a long time, in fact since I disabled supporting front page.

--

Cheers
Res