Re: OT: Force Thunderbird NEVER to use HTML?

Mike McCarty escribió:
Is there a way to tell Thunderbird that I NEVER want to send
HTML mail? I've looked into trying to set domains to force
non-HTML, but it doesn't look easy. I haven't noticed that
wildcards are accepted, and I don't want to find all the
domains I may send to.

Edit -> Preferences: Go to Sending options and there you will see a pull down with options.