adding packages in f7 from dvd without internet

Is it possible?
I found documents for fc5 and fc6 but it seems that trying to translate to f7 I continue to receive the message:

Impossible to retrieve information about software

and pirut closes.

What I did after installing from f7 i386 dvd:

cd /etc/yum.repos.d
changed these  in fedora.repo and fedora-updates.repo
a) commented mirrorlist line
b) inserted baseurl=file:////media/disk

yum clean all

Anything else?

BTW: is it planned anything for f8 so that just in case one could add/remove/update packages offline in a more user friendly way?