Re: How to play .AU files with Fedora?

Tim wrote:
Rahul Sundaram:

In this instance at least the OP is trying to use non existent mirrors for FC2 which have no received any updates for a very long time and likely to be exposed to all sort of severe security issues.

Mike McCarty::

So, FC2 is a severe security risk?

To work it out, you'd have to look at the packages that have been
updated since FC2, looking at the various security reasons for those
updates.  I don't know whether it's "severe," but there will have been
plenty of security fixes that you won't have.

Precisely. And, for exactly the reason I mentioned before
about MSDOS, the security risks for FC2 are fading. As
exploits get plugged, their prevalence also diminishes.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.