Re: How best get rid of SELinux?

Around 03:56pm on Friday, September 21, 2007 (UK time), Mike McCarty scrawled:

> To put it another way: Where is the vast audience of Linux
> users who have been clamoring for improvements to security
> like those provided by SELinux?
>
> There is an audience of Linux users who are requesting that
> it be removed.

Well there are some in this thread that appear to support it.  I am
"SELinux agnostic" and currently disable it.  But discussions that took
place on an earlier thread have made me decide to leave it enabled,
possibly in permissive mode, when I install the next Fedora release.

And there are a number of other distros that don't include it, so why
not leave the choice of using a distro with it or without it in place -
after all, choice is one of the good things about GNU/Linux, isn't it.

Steve