Re: How to play .AU files with Fedora?

To work it out, you'd have to look at the packages that have been
updated since FC2, looking at the various security reasons for those
updates.  I don't know whether it's "severe," but there will have been
plenty of security fixes that you won't have.

Precisely. And, for exactly the reason I mentioned before
about MSDOS, the security risks for FC2 are fading. As
exploits get plugged, their prevalence also diminishes.

Thats the strangest attitude to security I've heard in a long while ...

Chris