Re: How best get rid of SELinux?

Mike McCarty wrote:

That's because you're confused and not keeping track.

Again, I don't see it.

I'M the one who has pointed out that other distros have adopted
SELinux, not Ralph.

Yes and I was pointing out to Ralf that his claim about upstream as well as distribution adoption was not true. It's Ralf btw. Besides your claim about SELinux only mitigating a compromised system and would not be able to prevent a security issue from happening in the first place isn't true as well. I even pointed out examples in our previous discussion on that topic. This suggests a need for a better understanding of the basic concepts behind it for which many references are available now.

Rahul