Re: How best get rid of SELinux?

Arthur Pemberton wrote:

That comment doesn't seem to have been written with the intention of
attracting constructive responses. I fear sysadmins who are always
quick to say that they don't have time.

I fear people who believe that they know better than me what
software to install and run on my own machine.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.