Re: How best get rid of SELinux?

On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 02:09:18 -0500,
  Arthur Pemberton <pemboa gmail com> wrote:
> On 9/21/07, Bruno Wolff III <bruno wolff to> wrote:
> > Notably if you disable SELinux, files will no longer be properly labelled when
> > they are created. So that if you later try to turn it back on, you will need
> > to do a complete relabel.
>
> Even then, doesn't restorecond automatically pickup the mislabeling eventually?

No. restorecond only handles a couple of special files. Typically it is
used for stuff in a directory which contains files with multiple domains
(different files have different domains not more than one per file) that
might be edited and pick up the wrong domain.

On my system the files checked (as found in /etc/restorecond.conf) are:
/etc/resolv.conf
/etc/samba/secrets.tdb
/etc/mtab
/var/run/utmp