Re: OT: Use Thunderbird to pick up ROOT Mail?

Martin Marques wrote:
Mike McCarty escribió:

[...]

I used to use Pine some time back on a Solaris machine, so at
least I'm familiar with it. It's vastly superior to mail, and
worth a try at least. I doubt I can # yum install it, however.

Yes, but you will have to add some extra repository (I think it's in livna).

You think there is a yum repository with an FC2 version of Pine?

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.