How do I migrate users to new Fedora installation?

I've finally gotten F7 to run on my computer and now I want to
migrate my mailserver from the old computer running FC4 to the new
one.  How do I move my users passwords and mail to the new computer?
Is there a guide somewhere?  This must be a fairly common procedure.

Thanks,

--
Knute Johnson
Molon Labe...