Re: How best get rid of SELinux?

Beartooth wrote:

[snip]

But I'm already planning to insist on disabled with F8 -- barring any nasty surprises on my present #3 machine, where it's disabled now.

So how much difference *is* there between disabled and not installed?

These come to mind:

(1) room on disc (probably minor)
(2) room in memory (maybe minor, maybe not)
(3) even if "disabled", code is present and being run, which code
has defects, some of which may be security exploits

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.