Re: How best get rid of SELinux?

On 9/21/07, Mike McCarty <Mike McCarty sbcglobal net> wrote:
> Arthur Pemberton wrote:

> >>I fear people who believe that they know better than me what
> >>software to install and run on my own machine.
> >

> > Feel free to point those people out.
> >

> Arthur Pemberton, for one.

I have not argued that _you_ should run SELinux. I'm just arguing that
SELinux is the waste of time that people make it seem.

If I did infact attempt to tell you what software should run on your
own machine, my apologies. However, removing SELinux wholesale takes
away my opportunity to use it, keeping it allows you to use it, or
disable it.

( www.pembo13.com )