Re: How best get rid of SELinux?

Arthur Pemberton wrote:

[snip]

Further proving that you are not properly informed about it. Please,
do a little research into the matter.

The approach is wrong-headed. I don't need to investigate further
something which is on the wrong path. Since I don't like the entire
approach, I don't need the details.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.