Broadcom 4311 not showing up in lspci anymore

John Pierce john.j35 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 15:59:47 UTC 2007

Hello, I upgraded to the 2.6.22.5-76.fc7 kernel and my ndiswrapper
quit working for the wireless.  I read in a post to the list that I
had to blacklist the ssb driver to get it working again.  I did that
and still no ndiswrapper.

I did an lspci and now my broadcom device no longer shows up in the
listing, like the card has vanished.

I was using the pci=nommconf on the kernel boot line, took that out
and tried noacpi still the device does not show up.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

--
John
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at