Re: How best get rid of SELinux?

Craig White wrote:
----
Obviously Red Hat's sales potential for Mike McCarty driven sales is a low number but Red Hat's sales potential for government installations is likely to be a bit higher.

:-)

We sure agree there.

Red Hat is driven by potential sales. I as a user, like you can simply
'disable' SELinux...discussion done.

Ah, the old "commercial enterprise ploy".

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.